A day in my school life

First i get in my carpool and head off to school. Then i walk into school and go in the cafeteria and meet all my friends and talk to them until probably 7:26. When it turns that time most of my friends head up stairs with me and then we split off into each hall, then Savannah and Tanna and Carli go into Utah Studies and I go into Math. After math i go to Utah studies, and after Utah Studies it’s Chinese. Then i walk with my friends to ELA and talk to my friends way too much in that class. After that class i walk to journalism and i have that class and then after that i walk with my friends to go get their lunches out of their lockers and then we walk to lunch. Lunch is super fun even though not my whole friend group is there but it’s super fun. After lunch me, Layla, and Julia drop off lily for ed release and then go upstairs and drop Julia off. Then me and Layla go to science and she stays upstairs and i go down. Then my last period is Science and after school i walk with Layla and then to summit for my carpool.